We would like to offer you an exclusive opportunity to reach a usually unobtainable group of professionals.
What is an A-Z guide of Maternity Nurse Must Haves?
This is a ‘members only’ resource centre, packed with information and direct contact details of relative services & product providers- it is the little black book that Maternity Nurses have been needing for years.
Who are our members?
Qualified/Experienced Maternity Nurses and Midwives working in the private sector.
Newly qualified Maternity Nurses entering the profession, all of our members have to meet our joining criteria- ensuring they are the very best in the business
What does a Maternity Nurse do?
Maternity Nurses work in private homes all over the world, advising on all aspects of newborn and post-natal mother care- this usually includes producing a “baby list” which is a list of must have products and services for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Our members are responsible for recommending products, services and professionals for a very niche clientele.
Who do they work with?
Predominantly Professional, High Net Worth clients and some specialise in working with VIP’s/Celebrities and Royalty.
A recent survey shows that the majority of our Members clientele fit into the following:
Money Rich, Time Poor- therefore allowing majority of purchases to be completed by the Maternity Nurse
What does the Maternity Nurse association do?
We provide our members with the following:
- Access to Worldwide role specific insurance- the only one available!
- Over 150 fact sheets for members to download
- Visa/work restriction advice
- Membership card for identification and member only benefits
- Monthly newsletter packed with latest industry news
- Maternity Nurse first aid courses
- Full yearly programme of lectures & Conferences
- A-Z resource packed with information about Must Have Services & Products
Who will advertise?
- Pregnancy, Maternity, Birth and beyond product providers
- Baby shops and Bespoke Boutiques
- Classes and Private Children’s clubs
- Private Medical Providers
- Complementary Therapists
- Businesses and services wanting to reach our members and their clients
- Blogs and newsletters wanting more exposure such as minime and luxury
[contact-form-7 id=”73″ title=”Sponsors”]